METEOROLOGIST RICH LUPIA
- Legal Consulting 2000-Present
- Mars Hill Network 2012-Present
HVAC Weatherman for Carrier
(CE Northeast) 2013-Present
- Owner/Operator of Upstatesnow.com
- Former Meteorologist & On air talent for WKTV-TV, Utica, NY 1996-2005
- Per Diem International Meteorologist for Phillip Morris International and for South Africa 2012-13
- Fill in for WUTR/WFXV 2012-13
- Adjusters International
- Adjunct - Herkimer College 2004
- Camp of the Woods Consulting Meteorologist 2002-04
- Former KISS-FM Meteorologist 1998-2000
- Former WVVC- FM Meteorologist 1997-2001
- Former WRCK-FM Meteorologist 1997
Updated at 1:45 PM Saturday July 12, 2014
CENTRAL & WESTERN NY, NORTHERN NY AND EASTERN ONTARIO
Today: Mostly sunny, warmer and more humid. Evening thunderstorm possible. Highs in the low to mid 80’s or 28-31.
Tonight: Variably cloudy with scattered thunderstorms. Lows in the 60’s or 16-20.
Sunday & Monday: Clouds and sun, warm and humid with scattered thunderstorms. Highs in the low to mid 80’s or 28-31.
EASTERN LONG ISLAND
Today: Mostly sunny. Highs 80-85.
Tonight: Partly cloudy. Lows in the mid to upper 60’s.
Sunday: Partly sunny, warmer and more humid. Highs in the mid 80’s.
Monday: Clouds and sun. Scattered thunderstorms. Highs 80-85.
CENTRAL NY & WESTERN NY
Mohawk Valley (Utica/Rome), Syracuse area, Finger Lakes & Rochester
NORTHERN NY & EASTERN ONTARIO
Watertown/Fort Drum Area, Alex Bay & 1000 Islands, St Lawerence Valley
Eastern Ontario covers Belleville to Kingston to Brockville & Cornwall, ON
EASTERN LONG ISLAND
Suffolk County - Riverhead and the Hamptons, Manorville, Shirley, Coram
LOOK FOR OUR WEATHER BLOG AND DISCUSSION COMING SOON!
What We Offer:
FULL WEATHER SERVICES
Customized weather reports
for any location worldwide
Daily to weekly
Short to Medium Range
Forensic weather and expert
testimony for attorneys,
insurance companies and
Private weather forecasting
for any event in any location
Radio weather forecasting
for any location and format
High quality audio and video
presentation of your forecasts